Scholarship for Nepalese students in the USA for 2014, Apply today.
University of Houston Clear Lake has scholarship available for international students including Nepali applying for FALL 2014.
- Scholarships are available for new students pursuing masters in MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM for 2 academic years. “Dollars for Scholars” is automatic renewable as you fulfill GPA requirement. Scholarship recipients are eligible for in-state tuition fees for 2 academic years.
- UHCL is among few Universities that offers MIS program that falls in STEM category. Consequently, if you are an international student, the MS/MIS graduate degree from the University of Houston-Clear Lake qualifies you for 29 months of practical training period in the US.
- MIS program is open to all undergraduate majors.
The application deadline for Fall 2014 semester is April 15.
Steps to apply online and apply scholarship:
1. For new application visit the following link and apply before April 15. I would recommend to apply ASAP.
2. As you apply, you get student ID. Use that student ID to fill scholarship application at priority deadline before April 15.
3. Standarized test should have the following score GRE (300 and above) / or GMAT (450 and above). As all documents are received by the final deadline date, your application will be considered for scholarship.
Other scholarships opening soon:
- Satish & Kamlesh Agarwal MIS Scholarship- recipient will be eligible for instate fees.
For any additional information, you may contact at
University of Houston-Clear Lake,
2700 Bay Area Blvd., Houston, TX 77058
You can also contact at the following address.
Management Information System