Dang : Three children of a family die after fire breaks out in Dang
14 : Three children of a family were burnt to death after a massive fire broke out in Guranse of Bangalachuli Rural Municipality-8 in Dang district.
It is learnt that the fire broke out after the solar panel burst into flames. A police team has reached the spot Friday morning.
Meanwhile, the Annapurna Traders owned by Bhim Prasad Ghimire was caught with the fire in Tulsipur on Friday morning. The entire goods worth millions in a three-story house gutted in the fire that occurred at around 6:00 this morning.